Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Greetings from Kyoto

Hey guys,

As Deeraj the biggie mouth already know, I was back in Sg for 3 days after which I flew to Japan for a holiday. Will be back on June 1st. And you guys NO FRIEND! Purposely meet on Sat when I'm back on Sun so you guys don't have to see me right??!! Deeraj, I know is you!!

Sobs, in that case I bo bian just have to isolate myself in a corner and hope not to bump into you guys again :(

Anyway I hope everyone is having fun! I will be back for good (until August) after this Japan trip. Will probably be doing 3B too so ya, will be around school. If you guys are in school or interning around school we can meet for lunch often!

Kk, gonna go sight seeing like a typical sua ku singaporean tourist now. Ciao!

No comments: