Hey Exco-ers,
Why no posts sia?? Blog cannot die...
Neways yea now semester over, everyone busy with internship. I started last week with Accenture. Works not too bad, very very nice n friendly ppl. The job itself pretty interesting more on process improvement, abit of macros, risk mgmt, etc... so looking forward wads in store for the next 2 months. But now dat work is on weekday, weekends are really good cos mostly free and can really rest and enjoy ahhaa
Gerald doing WDA
Kelvin hm doing FYP i thnk.. dats the last i know la aftr his BKK trip ;p
Phelicia sslacking, starting EY in jun/jul not sure
Boon doing DFS
Celeste doing summer course Social media, then attached (not in relationship sense lol) dont knw to some designer for work hahaha
U CMU folks i guess busy with exams soon right... heard HT coming bak mid May, Weiyi end May and Andy mid June right?? what else is new there??
PLS KEEP THE BLOG ALIVE GUYS!
Cheers,
Deeraj
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am here I am here!!!
I think all of us are really swamped!
Hopping to have a reunion soon when you all are back... Ben and Jerry's at Dempsey!
Post a Comment