Hey Guys,
This exco also did Flaunt IT and it was a bigger scale this time, more sponsors and even bigger space. It really was like last year where there was a queue and ppl had to wait for make up and stuff. This year they even got some clothing line sponsors - which I think is really good and not easy... moreover their cost of makeup+hair+photo 15 bucks and ppl were signing up for it like anything. A smart great move they did was to link up with OCS and take resume shots for anyone as well... damn good la
On day 1 Haach was even giving out free massages in SMU concourse
N as usual I was asked to host this 2 day event, and along the process while I was witnessing the great moments and fun they were having, I was really missing the times we had during Flaunt IT last year.. it was so fun! missing working with you all for SISS events haha
Oh ya, its really cool this year cos apparently the Miss Singapore Universe org comm were invovled as in they were looking to audition potential ppl... (*celeste considering rite?* haha)
Pics should be up really soon in the website....
*typing this while taking a short break fr blardy GSPM course - which i think is quite heavy*
Duhz,
Deeraj
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment