Saturday, February 16, 2008

We're not dead yet!!!

Hey peeps!!

Thanks Phy for the concern man... Yeah my uncle called me yesterday after reading the news, nah our school should be relatively safe lah, got university police one you know!! (apparently all the rather rich schools will hire their own police force)

Anyways, Chiam Kev Jamorn and I went skiing today!! It was DAMN FUN!! (Weiyi went last week with Ming Fei and Ei Ei) I skied and snowboarded, and snowboarding was a KILLER ACTIVITY MAN I KEPT FALLING EVERY 5 SECONDS!!! More gentle slopes can last about 10 seconds lah hahaha....

Just a few pics for you guys!!


(on the way up the lift!)

(noobs at work HAHAHA)

(end of the day, just posing for a nice photo with the board!!)

(trying out the boots, and they look like CRAP [the boots I mean])

(the bus we took to Hidden Valley Ski Resort, maciam the buses from Magic Schoolbus cartoon! And that guy there, he's our neighbour who's on exchange in CMU, French dude called Sylvain)

(waiting to collect boots and skis, and there's another guy there on the left called Gerentt, Singaporean A*Star scholar in Chemistry, damn nice dude. Got 'something' going on with YMF hehe...)

(finally, Jamorn, who was my partner for most of the day, on the lift up)

Ok folks, that's the updates for now man... And I'm gonna look at the PD photos now!!! Man this exco is good ay?!?! How are you guys doing so far?!?! Got find new hang-out place?!?! Still hanging out or not ah?!?!?! I MISS SMU!!!! (CMU damn siong, I dun like :-P)

Choi

2 comments:

ting said...

we have THREE police apaprently. CMU police, U Pitt police and the pittsburgh police. HAHAHA.

siss3rdcom said...

Hee hee...Pitts with Arms.