Hihi everyone,
This is Hui Ting the nice girl. I'm slacking like shit here, only taking like 4.5 courses and not doing any work :D I think I'm kind of hibernating here due to the cold weather so have been sleeping a lot.
Life is quite good here, show you guys my room!!
Looks all nice and comfy right? :D Andy will kao bei I copy him about the lcd screen but you guys don't listen to him ok? :)
We just had a chinese new year dinner organised by the SSA (Singapore Student Association, I think) here and the food kinda suck. Makes me miss the lou hei we had last year. The yu sheng here looks super dodgy and unfresh.
Lucky never lao sai after eating it. We also have some steamboat thingy that involves a very dirty pot, chicken and chili stock (that we have to throw in ourselves) and some lousy shitass food.
Ok stupid blogger don't let me post more pics, next time!
2 comments:
Hi Huiting,
Haha, there is an SSA???Wow...
Well, at least you got to celebrate some form of CNY:0)
Keep Bloggin ya..
hahahahha, bitchy globally.
tsk...
Post a Comment